About Bruce Bean & The Trafton Group
The Trafton Group’s primary focus is on providing professional representation to landlords and tenants. Bruce Bean’s architectural background enables him to better understand appropriate selling, purchasing and leasing opportunities for the building owners and users.
The Trafton Group’s in-depth analysis of space needs and requisite improvements streamlines lease negotiations and results in significant savings to the landlord and tenants.
- The Trafton Group 1997
- Cushman & Wakefield of California, Inc. 1995-1997
- TRI Commercial ONCOR International, 1989-1995
- The Rubicon Group, 1988-1989 (Merged with TRI in 1989)
- Partner and President, Beavers, Bean & Hale Associates, 1976-1988
Professional Affiliations & Boards
- Board of Trustees for Crystal Springs/ Uplands School
- Board of Trustees for HIP Housing
- San Mateo County Economic Development Association
- Board of Directors: OP Contract, a Herman Miller Dealership
University of Colorado, Bachelor of Arts